Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Just a little info

lillybellelillybelle Member Posts: 458 Pioneering
hi 
I’m not on uc so this does not relate to me at all
however one of my children work for the DWP and deals with uc as it is in full function in that area
My child was saying what a lot of trouble the DWP are having atm because citizen advice is not giving upto date and correct  advice on this subject.
   Just thought this piece of info was worth mentioning on here

Replies

• despondentdespondent Member Posts: 88 Connected
    Ok, so if the DWP are aware of this, then they need to give Citizens Advice the correct information. The only people who will suffer because of the misinformation being given out, is us.
  • lillybellelillybelle Member Posts: 458 Pioneering
    For all we know they may have already done so
    I do not know anymore
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    hi 
    I’m not on uc so this does not relate to me at all
    however one of my children work for the DWP and deals with uc as it is in full function in that area
    My child was saying what a lot of trouble the DWP are having atm because citizen advice is not giving upto date and correct  advice on this subject.
       Just thought this piece of info was worth mentioning on here
    Sorry but the DWP very often have no idea what they're doing either. Everyone is still learning about it, even CAB.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • lillybellelillybelle Member Posts: 458 Pioneering
Sign in or join us to comment.