Sports Activities in the Community - Research — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Sports Activities in the Community - Research

cullenevans
cullenevans Community member Posts: 1 Listener

Hello carers and guardians!

Just a quick introduction, my name is Cullen and I'm a student at Northumbria University. Myself and others are working on behalf of Rookie Sports as part of our final year university project. 

Rookie Sports is a Newcastle-based organisation which is striving to provide sporting activities for those with physical, sensory or mental disabilities. Their focus is to improve the health, quality of life and increase the social networks for people of all ages and abilities. 

As part of our project, we are looking to gain insights into the minds or carers and guardians, such as yourselves, regarding the benefits of these activities in your communities. 

As such, we would love to hear your thoughts using our questionnaire below. The survey is only short and your answers will help us provide recommendations into improving the provision of such activities in your local areas.

Here is the link: 

https://nbsnu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5hI9g54Y2v4FELb

If you have any questions/comments regarding activity days such as Rookie Sports and the benefits for those you care for, please feel free to let us know below, any insights will be invaluable for our project.

Thank you for taking the time to read our post! 

Kind regards
Cullen

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.