Community updates
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Is this secure?

DoosieDoosie Member Posts: 2 Listener
This discussion was created from comments split from: I was wondering if I can claim any benefits.

Replies

• DoosieDoosie Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi I am new to this site and before I say anything please can you tell me if this is surcure . I don't want any one reading my problems xx thank you 
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Doosie said:
    Hi I am new to this site and before I say anything please can you tell me if this is surcure . I don't want any one reading my problems xx thank you 
    It's an internet forum, therefore anyone can read any of the posts. My advise to anyone is don't use your real name.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • Pippa_AlumniPippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,851 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2018
    Hi @Doosie, welcome to the community!

As Poppy says, this is an online forum so anybody can access and read posts made in these discussions. If you'd like to post a query on here, our friendly community members and advisors will do their best to help. You may like to take a look at our community guide.

However, if you would prefer to speak to somebody over the phone, you can contact the Scope helpline on 0808 800 3333 or find other methods of contact here. Hope this helps!
  • mossycowmossycow Member Posts: 495 Pioneering

Hi there, 

May I recommend that you apply for PIP which is Personal Independenve Payments. It is a benefit designed to help you with any extra costs. 

It doesn't matter how much you work or earn. It looks at what needs and difficulties you have.

But! May I make a big suggestion! DO apply for PIP like right now! Cos, however long it takes to process and assess.... If /when you reeiceive the benefit it is back paid from when you first call up. 

"I'm trying to live like a random poem I read that ended 'to bloom where we are planted"

• debbiedo49debbiedo49 Member Posts: 2,906 Disability Gamechanger
    Dont post private info
    💜🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
    I am a fibro warrior !💜♏️
Sign in or join us to comment.