Survey — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Survey

Options
ifb_ntu
ifb_ntu Community member Posts: 9 Listener
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all the lovely comments on my previous discussion. As I mentioned in my previous discussion, I am conducting a research about inclusive in-store shopping experience for differently abled consumers. I need a little bit more help here to fill out a survey. This could help me to further support my primary research. This survey is targeted to those who are living in the UK. Any ages are welcome.

Here is the link of the survey 
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUHMqS9uS4AFcN-ksvb5knPT1R9UA4vT2CspVFYRGBefJvRw/viewform?usp=sf_link 

Please be assured that all information will be kept strictly confidential.

Thank you very much. Hope you all have a lovely weekend. 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.