Should I have been given disability premium? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Should I have been given disability premium?

System
System Posts: 702

Scope community team

This discussion was created from comments split from: Please help.

Comments

• april123
    april123 Member Posts: 137 Pioneering
    If iIwas on contibuted ESA support group moved from IB and on enhanced DLA.  Should I have been given disability premium although I'm now in the process of moving from DLA  to PIP I have partner just wondered if I was not inform and entittled.
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Member Posts: 5,216 Disability Gamechanger
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Member Posts: 28,445 Disability Gamechanger
    april123 said:
    If iIwas on contibuted ESA support group moved from IB and on enhanced DLA.  Should I have been given disability premium although I'm now in the process of moving from DLA  to PIP I have partner just wondered if I was not inform and entittled.
    Being paid an Income Related top up on your ESA will depend if your partner works, if they do then no you won't be entitled to the premiums. If your partner doesn't work then you should be claiming ESA as a couple and then the Enhanced disability premium will be added. The SDP has other criteria. Do either of you claim DLA mid/high rate care or PIP daily living?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.