PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Waiting for a Decision

SystemSystem Posts: 545

Scope community team

This discussion was created from comments split from: Hi, I'm Richard - ask me questions about CP.

Replies

• Lucysam25Lucysam25 Member Posts: 35 Connected
    I have cerebral palsy  slightly  and spine-abifida  witch from waistdown  my legs go inwards  but have "coped"but I was working  from the age of fifteen to the age of forty years I retired  in 1997 &never worked since because  my health started  to go down hill I went onto incapacity  benefit and went on to get  D L A   for the past 18 years until the present  day i had the D L A  indefinitely  now it has all changed to pip  I filled the form in because  I didn't  put enough  words on the form they have turned  me down  for pip I phoned  them up the same day I got the letter  and she said go for the mandatory  one so now I have sent some more details  it will take another 6 weeks to find out if I  have got it or not  it has made me so down  it makes you want go do something horrible  
Sign in or join us to comment.