Finances and extra costs
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Finding it difficult to cope

SystemSystem Posts: 545

Scope community team

edited May 2018 in Finances and extra costs
This discussion was created from comments split from: Hi I'm Rebecca ask me questions about Mental Health.

Replies

• sez78sez78 Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi im in a mess here . 3 children ..15.6.and 4 yr old girl staying with a relative .and 18 mth old boy in temporary foster care. Until court in August. I am on quetiepine 300mg fluoxitine 40mg daily. My past relationship was dom.abuse. and alcoholism. Last oct i tried several times to suicide ..hence why kids are away from me. Got to have a psychological evaluation via court order .I not been properly diagnosed. Gosh ...ive had to start claiming was... and drop all child tax credit. Leaving me in debt...i still have a 3 bed house with bills to match! This is getting on top of me each day. All i want to do is hide away and sleep...escape 😣
  • Pippa_AlumniPippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,851 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sez78, so sorry to hear about your past experiences and the impact they've had.

Given your current situation, I wonder if you'd be comfortable giving our helpline a call? They're a really friendly team who may be able to help you and offer some guidance. You can contact them at 0808 800 3333 or find other ways of contacting them here. Please do let us know how you get on, and I hope today is as kind as possible to you.
Sign in or join us to comment.