Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is Forester55 

SystemSystem Posts: 522

Scope community team

This discussion was created from comments split from: Hi, my name is battybird59!.

Replies

• Forester55Forester55 Member Posts: 1 Listener
    Hi I am a 63 year old lady who is at the moment trying to adjust to my health problems. I have arthritis vertigo and serious brain fog and the loss of my abilities are causing depression and lack of my "being me". It is affecting my wish to leave the house alone as I feel I have lost my confidence in who I am.
  • hartill77hartill77 Member Posts: 97 Courageous
    Hi @Forester55
    Welcome to the community! Sorry to here your having problems.  Do you have family and friends who help you?  
    If there is anything I can help you with let me know. 
    Charlene
  • JennysDadJennysDad Member Posts: 2,308 Pioneering
    Hello @Forester55 and a very warm welcome to you. Really good to have you with us.
    Forgive me if this is an ignorant question, but has your 'brain fog' been ascribed to any particular condition? I have found references to it in a few different areas and am not sure where to best direct you.
    I have found a number of posts on arthritis, which tend to be in the Dealing with chronic pain, Invisible impairments and other forums (links in white on the purple band lower down the screen) and an interesting discussion on pain mitigation here that you might like to have a look at. Joining in some of the related conversations would bring you into contact with fellow sufferers and people who can properly relate to what you are going through.
    I am concerned to read of your feeling of lost confidence in who you are. Do you think you could tell me a little more about that?
    And for what it may be worth; on the basis of your short post I know already that you are somebody I would like to know better
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard
    @JennysDad

• Pippa_AlumniPippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,851 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Forester55, welcome to the community! If we can be of assistance, please do let us know.
Sign in or join us to comment.