Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
What are your thought, views, or experiences with multi sensory learning?
Hello everyone. I was hoping some of you wouldn't mind sparing a minute to help. I'm nearing the end of my teachers training and have been focusing on young people with ALN and cognitive/motor impairments. For my final piece I am presenting a poster about multi sensory learning and how it is useful and relevant in aiding people engage etc. I'm also making leaflets, and have a few days left to gather peoples thoughts, views or any experiences with multi sensory learning (To put onto the leaflets) These will only be used for my university end show. I would appreciate any help at all, even a sentence. The aim is to raise awareness of Additional learning Needs or difficulties. ) Thankyou
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.