News and opportunities
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

45 min interviews for University of Cambridge research - Would you like to participate?

ec629ec629 Member Posts: 1 Listener
My name is Elyem Chej and I am currently studying a masters in Urban Planning at University of Cambridge. My dissertation is looking into how different levels of accessibility translate into different socioeconomic outcomes for people with reduced mobility in London, I am particularly focusing on individuals with disabilities. I am currently undertaking scoping interviews of about 45 minutes to individuals with disabilities that live in London and I am looking for more people to interview. Would anyone be keen to participate? 

I cannot offer compensation unfortunately but my schedule is very flexible and can travel anywhere in London or the Cambridge area. I am hoping to get the interviews done within the next couple of weeks.  

Please let me know if this is something that would interest you or if you have any further questions. 

Thanks for your time!
Elyem Chej 

Sign in or join us to comment.