PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Applied for PIP - got no points

SystemSystem Posts: 545

Scope community team

This discussion was created from comments split from: No PIP after reconsideration.

Replies

• trezashtrezash Member Posts: 3 Listener
    Hi iam new on here I had applied for pip at the end of January I have fybrominalga depression IBS anxiety panic attack’s got my decision two weeks ago I got no points went on to make a mandatory decision and still no points it’s made me out to be fit and well feel at my wits end how can they make a decision when they don’t see you day in day out I have chronic pain even struggle to get up the stairs but they Demmed me fit really don’t know what to do as feel I have been pinalised because I work have to work as how else do I pay my bills really stressed has anyone got any advice on what I do now please ??
  • Jaytbm1Jaytbm1 Member Posts: 72 Pioneering
    trezash , you can appeal although that isn’t going to help you for now . Have you tried ESA ? Surly they will give you something whilst you appeal . My friend got refused and had to claim ESA her Doctor said she wasn’t well enough to work . She had to attend another assessment but the person who did that said she wasn’t able to work. I think PIP criteria is different from ESA. I am new to this too , there are people who will give you good advice. Sending hugs to you , hope you get it sorted soon
  • MatildaMatilda Member Posts: 2,616 Disability Gamechanger
    @trezash

You can appeal to a tribunal.  Your MR decision letter will tell you how to appeal.
    Disability Rights UK site has a good guide to PIP appeals.  Try to get some f2f advice from CAB, or similar, or Welfare Rights.
  • trezashtrezash Member Posts: 3 Listener
    Thanks guys for the advice appreciate it , think iam not going to let it rest and go to tribunal I have been reading  some comments on the subject and think all they want is for you to give up one thing I hate is that they think iam making it all up when they haven’t lived a day in my shoes . 
  • SystemSystem Posts: 545

Scope community team

This discussion was created from comments split from: No PIP after reconsideration.
Sign in or join us to comment.