PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Applied for PIP - got no points

SystemSystem Posts: 489 Scope community team
This discussion was created from comments split from: No PIP after reconsideration.

Replies

• trezashtrezash Member Posts: 3 Listener
    Hi iam new on here I had applied for pip at the end of January I have fybrominalga depression IBS anxiety panic attack’s got my decision two weeks ago I got no points went on to make a mandatory decision and still no points it’s made me out to be fit and well feel at my wits end how can they make a decision when they don’t see you day in day out I have chronic pain even struggle to get up the stairs but they Demmed me fit really don’t know what to do as feel I have been pinalised because I work have to work as how else do I pay my bills really stressed has anyone got any advice on what I do now please ??
  • Jaytbm1Jaytbm1 Member Posts: 72 Pioneering
    trezash , you can appeal although that isn’t going to help you for now . Have you tried ESA ? Surly they will give you something whilst you appeal . My friend got refused and had to claim ESA her Doctor said she wasn’t well enough to work . She had to attend another assessment but the person who did that said she wasn’t able to work. I think PIP criteria is different from ESA. I am new to this too , there are people who will give you good advice. Sending hugs to you , hope you get it sorted soon
  • MatildaMatilda Member Posts: 2,616 Disability Gamechanger
    @trezash

You can appeal to a tribunal.  Your MR decision letter will tell you how to appeal.
    Disability Rights UK site has a good guide to PIP appeals.  Try to get some f2f advice from CAB, or similar, or Welfare Rights.
  • trezashtrezash Member Posts: 3 Listener
    Thanks guys for the advice appreciate it , think iam not going to let it rest and go to tribunal I have been reading  some comments on the subject and think all they want is for you to give up one thing I hate is that they think iam making it all up when they haven’t lived a day in my shoes . 
  • SystemSystem Posts: 489 Scope community team
    This discussion was created from comments split from: No PIP after reconsideration.
Sign in or join us to comment.