Events, research and opportunities
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Virtual reality focus group in London 25/6/18

b_kerrb_kerr Member Posts: 1 Listener
I am a lecturer at Kings College London and NHS consultant at Guys and St Thomas’ Hospital in London. We have a small grant to make a new virtual reality 360 video to help train doctors and dentists about barriers and attitudes disabled people have when attending NHS hospital appointments. We have current funding to focus on physical and verbal communication disabilities and negative attitudes. It will be a free resource and we plan to use it for some future research. 

We we are running a small focus group in a central London hospital on Monday the 25th of June at 13:30. We want feedback on the script and concepts from people with disabilities on how relevant and realistic the topics are. 

You would need to be available to arrange your own transport and be available at 13:30 this Monday for about an hour. 

Bryan

Replies

• catlangrancatlangran Member Posts: 1 Listener
    edited July 2018

Hi Bryan,

I am a lecturer at University of Reading also interested in VR and disability. We would love to collaborate with you. I would really appreciate if you can please contact me to discuss your project further.  [removed by moderator]

Very best wishes, Catherine

• Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,662 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @b_kerr and a warm welcome to the community! I hope you get interest on this and hope it is a project that can be put into practice :)
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
Sign in or join us to comment.