PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

I still haven't changed from DLA to PIP, anyone else?

SystemSystem Posts: 519

Scope community team

This discussion was created from comments split from: PIP Review.

Replies

• chippy1chippy1 Member Posts: 4 Listener
    HI DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY I HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED YET FOR PIP I AM ON THE HIGH RATE OF MOTABILITY DLA  I WAS TOLD IT WOULD ALL BE ROLLED OUT OF MARCH 2018 ITS NOW JULY I WAS WONDERING WHY NO ONE HAS CONTACTED ME YET MANY THANKS CHIPPY
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @chippy1 thank you for getting involved with the discussion. Have you rung DWP regarding this?
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
  • SethLaaSethLaa Member Posts: 115 Courageous
    Hi @chippy1, there is loads of us waiting for the transfer so you is not alone, I have just been onto DWP to change my care component which will undoubtedly trigger the change, the sooner the better as far as I am concerned, good luck
  • wilkowilko Member Posts: 2,284 Disability Gamechanger
    All those waiting to be asked to apply to transfer from DLA to PIP be warned the criteria for scoring points is totally different between the two benefits. Enjoy your DLA benefits as long as you can because when you change many lose part of if not all of their benefits and have to go through the MR and appeals process which drags on for months and over a year in some cases. Do a self test of PIP see how you would score but be honest with yourself as what you put in your applecation form will have to be justified at your acessment.
Sign in or join us to comment.