PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Scared I wouldn't get through tribunal

SystemSystem Posts: 519

Scope community team

edited July 2018 in PIP, DLA and AA
This discussion was created from comments split from: How long should I wait to ring them regarding PIP Tribunal?.

Replies

• issy269issy269 Member Posts: 1 Listener
    Hi Everyone years back I had a cerebellum brain stem stroke I’m affected down my right side plus balance and black outs the nerve pain is unbearable yet I’m numb stick pins in bad side I wouldn’t feel it I also have chronic COPD Chronic kydney disease Osteoathritis And Fybromalagia I’ve not yet been pulled up for this But that Fybromalagia I can sleep 24hrs And wouldn’t have a clue I’m never across the door due to constant pain So everyday is a task I would never make it to a Tribunial As from day to day I can never tell how I will be And have no help in this I need help for someone to talk for me but at my home But WHO I DONT KNOW IM PETTRIFIED AS I KNOW I CANT MAKE THE APP AND IM NO GOOD AT EXPLAINING MYSELF IL JUST CRY GOD KNOWS WHEN MY TURN WILL COM BUT DREADING IT AS DONT KNOWWHO I CAN GET OFFICIAL TOO HELP ME THEY ALL SAY THERE COMING BACK MEANING SUPPORT WORKERS BUT YOU NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN ITS AWFUL 
  • sam12sam12 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Ring fightback4justicelawyer they help u one off fee 55 pound to 75 o joined last wk the money goes to Charity not lawyers pocket  they 100% excellent 
  • Pippa_AlumniPippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,851 Disability Gamechanger
    edited July 2018
    Hi @issy269, and a warm welcome to the community!

Thanks for sharing this with us, and I'm so sorry to hear things are tough at the moment. The appeals and tribunal system can feel really overwhelming, but hopefully we can help.

Would you like to talk to one of the helpline team over the phone about this? If so, you can reach them at 0808 800 3333 (free) or find out more here. In the meantime, do feel free to keep talking to us, and we'll advise where we can- many of our community members have also experienced tribunals, and I'm sure they'll be able to empathise and offer their support too! 
Sign in or join us to comment.