Railway Accessibility Survey
As part of a project funded by RSSB, I am trying to find out what people want and need to make our railway stations more accessible and user-friendly. You can read about the project at the UK Government website: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/government-puts-disabled-passengers-first-by-backing-innovative-projects-to-improve-train-journeys
I’m hoping you will be able to help me to reach a good number of people by circulating this very short, online, anonymous, accessibility survey to your members and contacts? It only takes a minute or two to complete.
The survey link is:
To help us set off in the right direction we’re seeking as many and varied responses as possible. I would like responses from people with disabilities and/or those who travel with them sometimes, friends, family etc,
No personal details will be retained or used in the analysis.
Your help is really appreciated.
david hitchcock limited
Specialist Information Officer and Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead
Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 157 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 800 Work and employment
- 591 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.8K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 941 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments