Recruitment for Autism Study at Queen's University-Belfast — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Recruitment for Autism Study at Queen's University-Belfast

JeannaS
JeannaS Community member Posts: 1 Listener

Hello!

My name's Jeanna Song and I'm recruiting parents and professionals for my Master dissertation research at Queen's University-Belfast in Northern Ireland.

The study is to explore the behavioral differences between boys and girls and hopefully to gain a better understanding of the 4:1 diagnostic gap between the two genders.

The main part of the study include a questionnaire (takes 20-30 minutes) on a child under your care (boys and girls under 18, with a diagnosis or is under investigation for ASD). There is an OPTIONAL interview for carers of girls, which you will have the opportunity to indicate interest to receive more information about at the end of the questionnaire.

Please use links below (Survey Monkey web pages) to access the information page, consent and questionnaires.

For Parents: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/3WZ7XSB

For Professionals: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/3FNSXN5

Ethics Approval:
The current study is approved by the QUB School of Social Sciences, Education and Social Work (SSESW) Ethics Committee. If you have any concerns regarding the study procedures or data handling, please contact the approval body via research supervisor: Dr. Laura Dunne.

Researcher Contact Details:
Jeanna Song
Email: jsong07@qub.ac.uk

Research Supervisor Contact Details:
Dr. Laura Dunne
Email: L.Dunne@qub.ac.uk

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.