Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
could you please fill in the survey. will be much appreciated and is anonymous :)
for a survey i have to do for design and technology coursework at my school. I am designing a toy for helping young children with learning disabilities learn to use basic numbers and shapes.
could you please fill in the survey. will be much appreciated and is anonymous :) 1 vote
From your own experience, what was the most difficult thing to help the child learn within basic maths?
0% 0 votes
Do you think a toy specifically for children with learning difficulties targeted at maths would be beneficial?
0% 0 votes
What features would you include to help them learn. Eg. lights/colours/sounds/textures
100% 1 vote
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 938 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.