SURVEY: Discrimination of International Students in UK (HELP NEEDED)
I am Taulant from Studying-in-UK a platform that provides all the necessary information for studying in UK: procedures, tips, advises, news, living, working, news on procedures of admissions, and we do also conduct surveys and research on topics that are on the interest of students in UK, current and prospect one, local and international.
Recently we have launched a survey about "Discrimination towards international students in UK", which aims to shed light on some very sensitive issues among students such as discrimination based on nationality, discrimination based on race, discrimination based on religion, and last but not least discrimination based on sexual orientation.
LINK OF THE SURVEY: https://goo.gl/xzkzVD
We are seeking help from everyone who can be helpful to spread the survey on their communities, especially we are seeking help from specific communities who are directly impacted by discriminatory behaviors.
We really look forward to your help and support, we would love to reach an wider audience as much as possible and have real measurement of the issue in order to contribute on improving the current.
If you do have any question, or you need more details please get back to me I'll do my best to help and assist on what we can.
Looking forward to your support and help.
ps: if you want to reach me for any questions or
feedback this is my e-mail: [email protected]
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 938 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments