SURVEY: Discrimination of International Students in UK (HELP NEEDED) — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

SURVEY: Discrimination of International Students in UK (HELP NEEDED)

Options
taulant
taulant Community member Posts: 2 Listener

Hi everyone,

I am Taulant from Studying-in-UK a platform that provides all the necessary information for studying in UK: procedures, tips, advises, news, living, working, news on procedures of admissions, and we do also conduct surveys and research on topics that are on the interest of students in UK, current and prospect one, local and international.

Recently we have launched a survey about "Discrimination towards international students in UK", which aims to shed light on some very sensitive issues among students such as discrimination based on nationality, discrimination based on race, discrimination based on religion, and last but not least discrimination based on sexual orientation.

LINK OF THE SURVEY:  https://goo.gl/xzkzVD

We are seeking help from everyone who can be helpful to spread the survey on their communities, especially we are seeking help from specific communities who are directly impacted by discriminatory behaviors.

We really look forward to your help and support, we would love to reach an wider audience as much as possible and have real measurement of the issue in order to contribute on improving the current.

If you do have any question, or you need more details please get back to me I'll do my best to help and assist on what we can.

Looking forward to your support and help.
ps: if you want to reach me for any questions or
feedback this is my e-mail: taulant@studying-in-uk.org

Kindest regards, 
Taulant.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.