Hello everyone! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello everyone!

Options
AustinS
AustinS Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I'm brand new to this community so I'd be pleased if you could "hold my hand" while I get used to it.

I do not myself have a disability. But I have a close relative who does, and I am here to ask questions and hopefully learn things so that I can try to help him with some of the difficulties he faces. He is an intelligent and able person - he has a job, and lives independently - and very much his own man. But he also has problems and I would very much like to do everything I can to help him face up to them and, I hope, overcome them. I am happy, and intend, to go into more detail later on, but I thought I would make a general introduction first. I look forward to hearing any general replies, and I hope that I can get into some more involved discussions in the fullness of time.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.