Enquiry for help about Textiles GCSE Coursework — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Enquiry for help about Textiles GCSE Coursework

Options
Hunter2
Hunter2 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 2018 in Research and opportunities
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if any of you would be able to help me.

I'm a Year 11 student [school name removed] and I'm doing Textiles GCSE. For my coursework I chose "Addressing the needs of disabilities". I have chosen to work on creating a product for people who with struggle with fine motor skills, in particular when feeding themselves.

I was wondering if through your experience either in or working with families who have fine motor difficulties you have found that there are particular ways in which clothing can help ease the difficulties faced during mealtimes as any extra information on this could help me to better my design and tailor it to my target market.

As part of the research aspect of my coursework, I am required to create a survey for people from my target market (which in this case is the parent or carer of someone who struggles with fine motor skills) to complete and then analyse the results. If anyone would be happy to fill out that survey that would be greatly appreciated. It's online, there are only 10 questions, it takes about 2 minutes to complete and the link to it is copied below.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/78GSZCC

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Hunter

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.