Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Najeeb

SystemSystem Posts: 545

Scope community team

This discussion was created from comments split from: Autism In Childhood, Brain Injury, And Now.

Replies

• NajeebNajeeb Member Posts: 1 Listener
    I am Najeeb from Yemen and search about help for my first and sole baby   My baby was born in Friday 1 June 2018, his Mather surfaced of Difficulty of birth, after one days he start to cry all time With convulsions, in Sunday 3 June he enter  babycare in governmental hospital, after  one week He came out of the nursery when he arrive to home He suffered from lack of oxygen and after one hour I returned it to private hospital and enter to nursery again.artificial breathing  for one day then stable ,he stay in nursery for 10 days more , then stable and come out of nursery . after 2 days at home he start to cry 24 hours without reason , doctor decide to make CT scan and the result was Brain injury. because the war in my country the hospital statue is not good and I really need your advice , any drug we can use for him.   I would be grateful if you could help me and save my son's life,It will be a wonderful effort from you and will bring back the smile to the family that waited for this baby a long time.

• Pippa_AlumniPippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,851 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Najeeb, and welcome!

Thank you for sharing this with us, and I'm so sorry to hear about all that you and your family have faced.

Unfortunately we're not health professionals here on the community and so we cannot give medical advice or make any drug recommendations. It's important that you speak to a professional involved with your child's care so that you can make decisions in their best interests. 
Sign in or join us to comment.