Carer's allowance
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Benefits question

shelley65shelley65 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited October 2018 in Carer's allowance
Hi im on income based esa and standard pip for my mobility abd care my son gets carers allowance for me but i got a letter today from dwpbto say that a claim form being sent out tome to complete for carers as im no longer on incapacity it says i to date itfrom 2013 but dont understand why they sending me this 


Sign in or join us to comment.