Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Any investigative journalists out there?

KarmaMarKarmaMar Member - under moderation Posts: 73 Courageous
edited October 2018 in Coffee lounge

I have a great deal of evidence of living in an area of the NW for some years and the abuses against me from the local NHS, police and council.

While I do not for one minute think that my story is unique I am most fortunate to be able to record many incidents and have kept all evidence with me despite being made homeless many times.

I have tried to get my story out publicly to stop the further abuses against myself but to also help others who have had no voice and to punish those abusers who have hidden behind authority.

I am great at observing and recording the abuses but I am useless at organising them (plus it is very traumatic for me going through the incidents again).

It is a story that SHOULD be told, It is a hidden history that needs to be recorded, will you be the investigative journalist who breaks the many (invisible) prison bars surrounding me still to this day?

Replies

• Sam_ScopeSam_Scope Member Posts: 7,732 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @KarmaMar
    Im not sure if we can help you here but I am sorry to hear you are feeling like this. Have you ever spoken to a legal professional about these things? Perhaps you would like to get in touch with The Law Centres Network?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • KarmaMarKarmaMar Member - under moderation Posts: 73 Courageous

Hi Sam_Scope ;-p

The black hole of support that is this area in the NW is well known to everyone, sadly they are so corrupt here no-one conventional (and believe me I have tried and tried) is willing to take them on.

The head of the local council retired recently, his claim to fame is that his council was one of the most successful in England, sadly what the newspapers did not report was that his council was only so successful BECAUSE his staff had abused and refused legal rights to those at the bottom of the social ladder.

Example? official council line; "we have NO homeless problem here" (because they shipped all the homeless off to other areas, including me, that is if they did not bs you out of stopping counting on the council for help, I lost count just of homelessness).

Shelter have offices all over the UK to help those facing homelessness or eviction, they came to the local council and were told to go away.

This is why my story must be told and recorded, I am running out of time health wise with my eyesight failing.

My true story is already widely known to those who count, they just need a kick up the ass to get motivated enough to take direct action.   

Sign in or join us to comment.