Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

They have all the information they need?

SystemSystem Posts: 519

Scope community team

This discussion was created from comments split from: Pip home assessment advice.

Replies

• Myiphone6Myiphone6 Member Posts: 19 Connected
    Morning received letter this morning saying we now have all the information and will get back to you with result one thing I'm puzzled on is they messaged me 4 week ago stating they had received the Atos F2F assessment now 4 weeks later say we now have all the information I thought they had all that when they wrote saying they had the assessment report 
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Receiving the assessment report and having all the information they need isn't the same thing. You can ring DWP to ask for a copy of the report to be sent to you, this will give you some idea what the decision is likely to be as they mostly go with the report. There's no time scales for any decision.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • herbie1986herbie1986 Member Posts: 26 Connected
    They have made there deccion then 
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    No, the letter simply means they have all the evidence they need to make a decision, it doesn't mean a decision's been made yet.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.