PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

I am still waiting for the PIP tribunal servise to give me a date.

_imZ38__imZ38_ Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2018 in PIP, DLA and AA
Don't worry I've been without scince the beginning of October '17. I've been without all that time TO. I have NEAD. (stress induced seizures.) I even had a fit in every different offices. Medical &court. However it wasn't enough. Due to the court's reaction last year. I have had to fight to keep everything. Home, ESA n council help. I had my ESA stopped for 8weeks cos apparently I didn't sign on. I was at the job centre on time but had a fit b4 I could doit. Thay said 'I faild to comply'. 3wks later I was picked up by ambulance and taken to A&E. My carer called the job centre to explain my NON attendance and again all the sympathy I got from the job centre was a 4wk suspension. All this palaver came to the attention of my landlord cos of those 16 wks I got no ESA I   got no rent either. Spent the 1st 1/2 of this year just to keep everything. Now we're in December '18 almost and I am still waiting for the PIP tribunal servise to give me a date. 

Replies

• Garfield412Garfield412 Member Posts: 8 Listener
    Hi, imZ38,

I hope your date comes through soon.  sounds like you have had a terrible time.  have you tried asking Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) they might be able to offer something for you?  Alternatively, you could try contacting your local MP and explain the situation they might be able assist in getting a date, they did with someone I know that had the same issue.

• gnmeadsgnmeads Member Posts: 187 Pioneering
    Hi _imZ38_and a big welcome to the Scope community sorry to hear of your problems. I understand, but the job centre are so bad at it.I hate to say this but I think all you can do is keep contacting them and be patient. 

Sign in or join us to comment.