Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I am still waiting for the PIP tribunal servise to give me a date.
Don't worry I've been without scince the beginning of October '17. I've been without all that time TO. I have NEAD. (stress induced seizures.) I even had a fit in every different offices. Medical &court. However it wasn't enough. Due to the court's reaction last year. I have had to fight to keep everything. Home, ESA n council help. I had my ESA stopped for 8weeks cos apparently I didn't sign on. I was at the job centre on time but had a fit b4 I could doit. Thay said 'I faild to comply'. 3wks later I was picked up by ambulance and taken to A&E. My carer called the job centre to explain my NON attendance and again all the sympathy I got from the job centre was a 4wk suspension. All this palaver came to the attention of my landlord cos of those 16 wks I got no ESA I got no rent either. Spent the 1st 1/2 of this year just to keep everything. Now we're in December '18 almost and I am still waiting for the PIP tribunal servise to give me a date.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 757 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.