Hi, Please take part in my research — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, Please take part in my research

Fayewhitt98
Fayewhitt98 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everyone!! 

My name is Faye Whittaker, I am in my final year at Leeds Beckett University, studying a BSc (Hons) Psychology degree and currently in the process of completing my dissertation. 

I am interested in recruiting people with disabilities who actively engage in sport or physical activity/exercise. I am specifically interested to learn about their motivations for engaging in physical activity and/or what might be some of the barriers they face. More specifically, I am interested to explore their feelings of body functionality, body appreciation, and how their disability influences their quality of life, in the context of physical activity. The research comprises of an open-ended survey which allows participants to type their own responses. If you think you’re interested, please follow this link; https://leedsbeckettpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5pEkMiTc3c1dACp

It would be much appreciated if some of you could fill this out!

Thanks everyone, I hope you all have the best Christmas!

Faye :)

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Fayewhitt98

Good Afternoon & Welcome it’s good to meet you today.

I am one of the “Community Champion’s” on here.

I would be more than happy in helping you with your research.

Hopefully other members will be able to help you shortly.

I will head over to your link straightaway.

Please let me know if there’s anything else that I can help you with?????

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.