Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hey everyone! I run a YouTube channel where I talk about Aspergers and autism!
My name is Joe Jamfrey. Over the last year I have made it my mission to raise awareness and acceptance for both autism and Aspergers through my YouTube channel. I really want to connect with as many people from the autistic community as possible so that we can share our experiences and feel less alone in the world. Excited to talk here and meet you all! To get a conversation rolling: what are your special interests? Mine personally are Lord of the Rings, Star Wars and music from the 70s!
If anyone wanted to visit my channel I'd love to hear your feedback (good or bad) and if you enjoy it I'd be very grateful if you liked, subscribed and shared!
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 841 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 304 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 707 Chronic pain and pain management
- 719 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments