**Now Closed** Paid focus group in Manchester
Scope community team
is currently looking for disabled adults aged 18 or over to join a Scope focus
group on Wednesday 31st January
from 1-3pm or 3.45-5.45pm in Manchester. As
a thank you we are offering a £30 e-gift card.
The focus group will be focused around an upcoming online support service Scope are developing, that aims to support young disabled people to fulfil their potential as they transition into adulthood, building their self-esteem, confidence and aspiration to live the lives they choose.
We would like to hear from you if you identify yourself as the following:
· A disabled adult aged 18-35 or over
· Have an interest in volunteering as a mentor to support young disabled people
· Ability to talk openly and positively about your life experience, with a focus on your impairment
· Confidence in using technology e.g. Skype, Microsoft packages
· Comfortable and confident in talking about creative ideas and sharing your views and opinions
Following the focus group you will receive an email including your £30 e-gift card and a thank you email asking if you could complete a 10 minute survey, to improve how we involve disabled people, disabled people’s organisations and families with disabled children in everything we do. It’s all about making sure your voices are heard and that they shape and influence our work.
Please let me know if this would be something you would like to be a part of. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in contact with myself, Liz Roberts, by emailing [email protected] or by calling on 020 7619 7150.
Here East Press Centre, 14 East Bay Lane, E15 2GW.
Phone: 020 7619 7150