PIP Payment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Payment

Options
SmithAdam198508
SmithAdam198508 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi, I recently won my PIP case at a tribunal. I recieved a letter from the DWP, asking for bank details etc. Whwn will i recieve payments? Thanks Adam

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome, you should receive your bank transfer payments within 14 days aprox, once your details have been logged into the payment system . It’s just a mater of checking your account balance if on line banking it is easy to check daily other wise use a ATM weekly but give time for the process to come into action.
  • Colino
    Colino Community member Posts: 19 Listener
    Options
    I had my PiP appeal  on the 14th Jan this year,
     Today PiP phoned me  (28th) and said they wanted to ask a few questions so they can get my back pay and payments started,
    it was basic questions , what date was my appeal and where it was held , then asked if I had been abroad for more than month since my back date date , and do I still have the have the same bank account.
    after that the lady said i will get a my letter within 5 to 7 days and I am in the payment system , at last nearly 1 year  and  its over , can breath again 
  • Lee123
    Lee123 Community member Posts: 85 Courageous
    Options
    Hello 
    Could you tell me how long after that call did backdated money go into your account 
    Just that I'm waiting on mines 
    Thank you 
  • affii1993
    affii1993 Community member Posts: 103 Courageous
    Options
    @Lee123 hey lee I had my tribunal on 3 rd jan called me on 24th jan and got one year off back dated on the 30th!!
  • Lee123
    Lee123 Community member Posts: 85 Courageous
    Options
    That's great news pretty fast then.they called me yesterday never stated when money sud be in account so by what you are saying not long to wait 
  • affii1993
    affii1993 Community member Posts: 103 Courageous
    Options
    @Lee123 not long now, I know what you mean the waiting is a killer but it’s defo u will hey back everything so don’t worry 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.