Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Scope has a new website
The Scope new website has gone live today. The new site proves that accessible websites don't have to be plain and boring.
It brings the new brand to life and the photography really has impact, but still ensures the information is really clear on the page and easy to navigate with a keyboard or screen reader.
The Community functions are unchanged, we just have a new look and all the categories and discussions are still there for you to communicate on, our Community Champions, advisers and Scope staff are available to provide support and advise when you need it.
You will find the navigation from the home page of the new site has changed slightly, but we are still easy to find under the Advice and Support tab.
If anyone experiences any problems with access please drop us a line at [email protected] and we will be here to help.
Online Community Manager
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments