Dealing with Fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dealing with Fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis

ednabucket
ednabucket Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I'm very shy 60 year old who's suffering with fibro and osteoarthritis, and other problems, just wanted to say hi.

Comments

• Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Hi @ednabucket welcome to the community. It's great to have you here with us.

You may be interested in our dealing with chronic pain discussions, please let us know if you have any questions. ;)
  • Wilma71
    Wilma71 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Hi, I have fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, an under activity thyroid, depression, IBS and I'm going through the menopause.  I also care for my 2 disabled adult sons, and my baby grandson as my daughter works full time, I'm so exhausted, glad I have found people I can vent to. Xx
  • AnkyieSpon
    AnkyieSpon Community member Posts: 138 Pioneering
    This is definatly the right place to vent. Speaking to fellow sufferers helps so much. 
    Tina 
    (Ankyie Spon)
    I'm a Pain Warrior
  • jjdd70
    jjdd70 Community member Posts: 66 Courageous
    hello ednabucket me to recently diagnosed i also have osteoarthritis and now this i feel so depressed with it everything hurts and stiff OMG trying emitripriline tablets but there not for me dont like them so its back to gp for different ones  can't even sleep my neck shoulder keeps me awake its terrible,im so tired 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.