Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Pip helps 0points
So pip letter come through assessor agrees that I can't cook, prepare food etc. Can't do certain things but still awards 0 points for that descriptor? and 0 in total. Can I send in additional info for MR and will they give me a time frame I have to send that in by coz would have to get more evidence, can I request a full report and what happens if that comes bit later than I have asked for MR would I just have to go by the letter as to how I would argue there lies. Like said "can use public transport" even though I said I can't do that as it makes me too anxious etc. Also pip rejection will remove my esa disability premium I believe, if pip is reinstated would any enchanched disabilty premium associated with the pip on the esa side that would be lost waiting for mr appeal etc be backdated?
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.