PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Complaining about Capita?

SystemSystem Posts: 519

Scope community team

edited March 2019 in PIP, DLA and AA
This discussion was created from comments split from: Hi, my name is button1973!.

Replies

• button1973button1973 Member Posts: 12 Listener
    Hi, 
    Im in the process of going through tribunal for my Son who has adhd and autism being refused pip i asked for assessment report when going through madantory consideration and never had this sent to me by dwp. Now i have gone to tribunal dwp have rang saying they can now send this me and if i have a complaint about the assessor to complain to capita. I rang capita for an address to send this complaint and explained i had not been happy with report or though not tet seen assessors report but needed an address to get ready to do this. They told me i have to go through dwp and they will pass on any complaints as they dont deal with this directly. Im confused on whos to blame for this after ranting down the phone for 20 minutes the person tead a littlw of the report to me and this dosent match up with what dwp have put he said only parts are put in the report from dwp. Im thinking sonethings not quite right here did apolgise for getting frustrated with capita. I told them tatics are being used with them and of course this was denied.
  • CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Member Posts: 5,257 Disability Gamechanger

PIP- Capita

If you wish to make a formal complaint to Capita you should call 0808 1788 114 or make contact online here.

Alternatively, you can write to:

Capita PIP, PO Box 307, Darlington DL98 1AB

Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
    Thank you Cockney Rebel 😁
  • cristobalcristobal Member Posts: 966 Disability Gamechanger
    @button1973 - I had the same problem.

If you ring Capita, even if you explain that you have a complaint about one of their employees, they always tell you to contact DWP.

In my case the lack of interest continued - one of my letters was 'lost', then I got a 6 page standard letter, explaining what their procedures were, and completely avoiding dealing with my complaint, and eventually their 'final' response stating that there was nothing wrong. On the positive side though they did reluctantly correct the errors in the assessor's report, and submit this to the DWP.

I'd advise you to keep a copy of your letters, send them recorded, and keep a recording of any telephone calls that you make.

Good luck!
    Thank you for the info cristobal 😁 what a joke they are 
Sign in or join us to comment.