PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Fear like the rest of the horror stories on hear that we're going to lose

SystemSystem Posts: 547

Scope community team

edited June 2019 in PIP, DLA and AA
This discussion was created from comments split from: Medical assessment.

Replies

• Cairney58Cairney58 Member Posts: 1 Listener
    My wife is registered blind. Type 1 diabetic,  on kidney dialysis,  in a wheelchair,  I quit work to care for her, went to renew car in January and told we were 6days short of a yr for renewal,  applied for a month extension but decided they would retest , it's now June and still don't have a decision,  got a txt 6wks ago to say they are working on it. And a letter 2wks ago telling us the same thing with a 6wk wait for answe . but fear like the rest of the horror stories on hear that we're going to lose and have a fight on our hands 
  • ThreesticksThreesticks Member Posts: 128 Pioneering
    All you can do in your case @Cairney58 is keep on at them. Keep them to their time lines. If they say six weeks, ring them bob on the sixth week. They told me they could do it in their time line, but I constantly tell them " we have to stick to our time lines given to us by them, or else " .  So do unto others etc.

If you fight, you won't always win. But if you don't fight you will always always lose.
Sign in or join us to comment.