PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Receiving a copy of my PIP report

SystemSystem Posts: 520

Scope community team

This discussion was created from comments split from: PIP assessment report and Decision makers conclusion.

Replies

• freedom99freedom99 Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi everyone, I got my copy of the pip f2f report back over a week ago, looking at what she wrote which isn't at all complete ir what I said I see I have 8 points for personal care and 10 for mobility. How likely is it that the person making the final call will go by these point? Is there a change they could be completely ignored? 
    It seems to be taking ages for them to deside. Thank you so much
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    freedom99 said:
    Hi everyone, I got my copy of the pip f2f report back over a week ago, looking at what she wrote which isn't at all complete ir what I said I see I have 8 points for personal care and 10 for mobility. How likely is it that the person making the final call will go by these point? Is there a change they could be completely ignored? 
    It seems to be taking ages for them to deside. Thank you so much
    It's very rare for them to go against the report. There's no timescales for any decision.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • freedom99freedom99 Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank you poppy123456
  • helperhelper Member Posts: 24 Connected
    Hi I have just received my assessor report and as far as I can see I get 8 points for mobility and eight points for or activity I'm not sure if this  indicates that I would receive my personal independence payment I will just have to wait and see
  • MatildaMatilda Member Posts: 2,616 Disability Gamechanger
    8 points is enough for standard for both components.
    So the decision maker will look at the assessor report and  I might get the  award
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    helper said:
    So the decision maker will look at the assessor report and  I might get the  award
    Your question was answered here on your other thread. https://community.scope.org.uk/discussion/62357/pip-assessment-report#latest

Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • MatildaMatilda Member Posts: 2,616 Disability Gamechanger
    Decision makers usually follow assessors' recommendations.  There can be changes but in most cases the report points are the ones awarded by decision makers.
    Thank you very much for your message very much appreciated 
  • alisha22alisha22 Member Posts: 317 Pioneering
    Hello everyone, I've not been here for some time now but I wasn't sure if I let yourself know my overall outcome for pip. After a long wait I did finally get my pip both enhanced rates for both the mobility and living. I just wanted to say that don't give up and be patient, I know its easier said than done but eventually you will get there especially if you believe that it's what you deserve. I got pip till 2022 but I do believe I will be assessed again in 2021 just to see how I am getting on. Anyway as I said before please don't loose hope and you will get there I promise.
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Thank you so much for updating us @alisha22, this is great news!
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
Sign in or join us to comment.