Winter Wonderwheels: Secure your free entry in this fully accessible event
Brought to you by the creators of Superhero Tri, Winter Wonderwheels is a festive extravaganza and we’re offering free entry to all Scope participants. With no cut off times and the freedom to bring any equipment you might need, you're invited to cycle, run, walk, wheel, push or be pushed around three enticing lakeside challenges (1km, 5km or 10km) this December. Go solo or unite the dream team. Anything goes! Everyone is also welcome to bring a Sidekick to push, guide or simply accompany them around the course.
Sign up today and take part in this fully accessible event with #TeamScope. You won’t regret it!
Tell us how to make the community better for you. Complete our feedback form.
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments