Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
PTSD & ANXIETY
My daughter is 11 years old and receives DLA for her mental health. I am her Mother and I am also physically disabled and receive DLA. My daughters school are not understanding my daughters mental health issues and are trying to push things on her that are just making her worse to the point where I'm struggling to even get her into school due to her meltdowns and panick attacks. I don't know what to do.
- 50.2K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 679 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 948 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 667 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 721 Autism and neurodiversity
- 869 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.