Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi to all. Hope this is in right place

scotleagscotleag Member Posts: 88 Courageous
I joined this forum almost eight weeks ago but it just dawned on me I didn't make an introductory post. No intention to be rude so better late than never. Hello to everyone and thanks to all who've provided advice since I joined. It's much appreciated. Still not sure if this will land in the right section or not. 

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,337 Disability Gamechanger
    @scotleag Hello and welcome, yes you have posted in the correct place to introduce yourself. I hope you have been enjoying the community and been given the advice you seek.
  • AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @scotleag and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  Don't worry you haven't been rude and thank you for introducing yourself now.  Glad you found the advice given here to be helpful.  If there is anything else we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,102 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 2020
    Hi @scotlag - Welcome to the community from me too. I'm pleased you've joined, as you've been able to get advice. This is what the community is all about in trying to help & support each other. As Ails says, please just say if you need any other advice or support.
Sign in or join us to comment.