Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

When would I receive the back payment and 1st payment?

SystemSystem Posts: 519

Scope community team

edited June 2020 in Universal Credit
This discussion was created from comments split from: Can LCWRA be backdated?.

Replies

• betsyDbetsyD Member Posts: 1 Listener
    I was told on the 7th may I had been awarded LCWARA and I'm owed a sum of money, when would I receive the back payment and 1st payment?. It's all still confusing to me.
  • bethjaynebethjayne Member Posts: 2 Listener
    I'm still waiting for backdated payment 7 weeks on. You should receive the disability payment in your next payment though.
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,934

Scope community team

edited May 2020
    Hello @betsyD and welcome to the community. To work out how much back pay and when y our first payment of LCWRA should start, we'd need to know what your assessment periods are and when you supplied your first fit note. 
    If you scroll back on your UC journal you should be able to find when you reported your first fit note, and your assessment period dates should be at the top of any statement you've received on your online account.
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
Sign in or join us to comment.