When would I receive the back payment and 1st payment? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

When would I receive the back payment and 1st payment?

System
System Posts: 736 Scope online community team
edited June 2020 in Universal Credit (UC)
This discussion was created from comments split from: Can LCWRA be backdated?.

Comments

• betsyD
    betsyD Member Posts: 1 Listener
    I was told on the 7th may I had been awarded LCWARA and I'm owed a sum of money, when would I receive the back payment and 1st payment?. It's all still confusing to me.
  • bethjayne
    bethjayne Member Posts: 2 Listener
    I'm still waiting for backdated payment 7 weeks on. You should receive the disability payment in your next payment though.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 8,596 Scope online community team
    edited May 2020
    Hello @betsyD and welcome to the community. To work out how much back pay and when y our first payment of LCWRA should start, we'd need to know what your assessment periods are and when you supplied your first fit note. 
    If you scroll back on your UC journal you should be able to find when you reported your first fit note, and your assessment period dates should be at the top of any statement you've received on your online account.
    Community Manager
    Scope

Tell us how to make the community better for you. Complete our feedback form.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.