Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Our shops are starting to reopen! | Having a clear out? Save it for Scope
Our shops are starting to reopen from 15 June, so it’s nearly time to bring in those items that you cleared out during lockdown! Now more than ever Scope shops need your donations so we can be there for disabled people.
This year there is a significant shortfall in donations to Scope because our shops have been closed. We urgently need to generate 150,000 bags of donated stock, which will raise £2.2 million. To help solve this problem, we are running a campaign called Save it for Scope.
Every donation we receive raises vital funds to enable us to provide practical advice and emotional support to disabled people and their families when they need it most.
You can also support the campaign by telling friends and family and sharing it far and wide on social media.
To find out more visit scope.org.uk/shops
Tell us how to make the community better for you. Complete our feedback form.
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 838 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 269 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 773 Autism and neurodiversity
- 952 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments