Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
The 'At Home Superheroes' challenge
Always wanted to take part in a mass participation event but it’s never been quite right? Well now you can with the At Home Superheroes Challenge. The 'At Home Superheroes' challenge allows you to set the rules! You set the distance and choose to complete the challenge anywhere and in any way you wish. Whether its running, walking, hopping, pushing or swimming, the options are endless. You can team up with friends and family, grab a sidekick or fly solo.
You'll receive a full race pack, including a t-shirt, race number, medal, finish line tape and access to a dedicated app so you can stay remotely connected and still experience that magical moment of crossing the finish line. You’ll have all the fun of the event, minus the crowds.
The challenge can be completed any time between 15 June and 15 July 2020 and as ever, the superhero theme is encouraged.
The 'At Home Superheroes' challenge is made for disabled people, by disabled people, so to take part, all solo entrants or at least one team member must identify as disabled.
We’re offering participants free entry and a minimum fundraising pledge of £100. To sign up and secure your place, visit our At Home Superheroes Challenge page.
Tell us how to make the community better for you. Complete our feedback form.
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments