If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Pip advice

bobby123bobby123 Member Posts: 10 Listener
I currently receive pip standard living, UC and lwrca for 2 years.  If I wanted to go and finish my degree over the next 2 years part time.  Would I lose any of my benefits.


  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,204 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community, I am sorry I dont know much about benefits for students but your PIP wont be affected.

    Hopefully someone can help I will tag in @Adrian_Scope who may be able to give more advice
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,942

    Scope community team

    Thank you for the tag @janer1967

    Welcome to the community @bobby123. This depends very much on whether you'll be entitled to a maintenance loan, grant or bursary. Your PIP will be unaffected but UC can be depending on what support you're eligible for at Uni.
    Senior Community Partner

    Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
Sign in or join us to comment.