PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

I had an assessment

SystemSystem Posts: 519

Scope community team

This discussion was created from comments split from: Complant to ATOS.

Replies

• mk2000mk2000 Member Posts: 57 Connected
    Hi I had an assessment which I wish I would of recorded over the phone the guy kept breaking up going quite sounding really far away he's lied on my report called me he instead of she  ..said I don't have medication or therapy when I do complete lies I have rang atom to complain they said they will send me a form out but they didn't sound very happy tbh the women was acting weird on the phone csn anyone tell me what will happen now or what to expect or do I've never been through anything like this before 
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,243 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community

We do hear of this more often than we should, as regards to a complain they never seem to get very far but this shouldnt put you off making one

Approx 7 days after your assessment you can request a copy of your report from DWP this will let you know the recommendations made by the assessor. It isnt a final decision but they normally go with the report.

Once you have your decision if you are not satisifed you have 1 month to request a MR unfortunately not many MR are successful and the next stage would be tribunal

Have a look in our PIP section there are lots of other peoples expereinces on there
Sign in or join us to comment.