Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
make over time...
It was a decision that as we are getting older we had to make; move or improve, after months chewing it over we decided to improve, whilst the home is only 12 years old we wanted to do things so that we won't need to do them again, so tomorrow part one of the operation a new concrete shed will be installed. On Monday they will put in a complete new kitchen and the following week a new bathroom. We will then have a break and in the new year the living room will get the treatment. Here's hoping all goes according to plan, wish us luck.
Be extra nice to new members.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.