[NOW CLOSED] Research Opportunity – take part for the chance to win a £30 shopping voucher
[This activity is now closed]
Research Opportunity – take part for the chance to win a £30 shopping voucher
We have information on our website about Travel, Leisure and Relationships. We want to check that this is easy for people to find.
To help us do this, we would like you to complete an online task.
The link to
the task is here:
[removed by moderator - this activity is now closed]
It should take 10-15 minutes to complete
If you would like to be entered into a prize draw to win a £30 shopping voucher, you will be asked to provide your email address when you have completed the task.
If you have any access needs, please let us know. We will try to adjust so you can take part.
Thank you! Your help is much appreciated and will help us improve the website.
Please note, we would advise completing this task on a laptop due to it not being very accessible on mobile devices.
Thank you to everyone who took part in this activity. The activity is now closed, and the winner of the £30 voucher will be contacted in the coming days.
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments