PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Oral evidence

tru88letru88le Member - under moderation Posts: 94 Courageous
edited November 2020 in PIP, DLA and AA
*[Post had been edited by moderator to remove personal attacks. Please keep in mind our community guidelines.]

I enjoyed mikehughes reply in another thread. *
The only flaw I found was that at  a tribun i attended it was made clear that the lack of medical evidence  was going to risk my award znd was adjourned without any questions at all.
That has led me to believe the oral evidence carries so little  weight that an appeal is doomed without medical data.
Also during a subsequent hearing the judge asked questions bzsed dirdctly on the medical notes, querying things that were in it.
I kniw now why it failed becsuse the dwp rem9ved the medical notes they used to drcide soi spent my time trying to convince the judge i even had this condition at all.
Hence getting zero points for both without the medical notes and 10 and 8 points from the dwp with the notes.
Unsurprisingly i believe medical notes are the most important and can make or break an appeal.

Please poppy dont tell me once again you disagree. * I already know you disagree so no need to say it.
There was some interesting facts from mikehughes previously*

This discussion has been closed.