Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hi my name is Laineypops

LaineypopsLaineypops Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited January 11 in Welcomes and introductions
Hi

I just wanted to say hello, feeling a bit anxious as I am new. 
I am 47, I am autistic with an extreme demand avoidance profile, also have ADHD and anxiety disorder. 
I will be posting a more detailed post on some problems I will be facing this year. I am hopeful I will be able to do this soon.
i look forward to talking to you all soon.
Tagged:

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 6,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome on board take your time and get to know the site have a look around and feel free to join in 

The coffee lounge is a good place to start for meeting other members and general chat 
  • Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Community Team Posts: 2,086 Pioneering
    Hello @Laineypops and welcome to the community, glad you've joined us :) 

Thank you for giving us a little introduction to yourself, it's nice to hear about you.

There's no pressure to post anything, you can write comments and get involved at your own pace, take your time to get familiar with the community and have a look around :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
  • chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 6,394 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Laineypops - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community from me also. Thank you for saying a little about yourself & for joining us all. I look forward to hearing from you whenever you feel you can. :)
  • Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Community Team Posts: 2,754 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and a big welcome to the community from me too @Laineypops :) As the others have said, please feel free to join in at your own pace. We look forward to hearing more from you! 

Let us know if you need any support navigating the site.
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot here and let us know what you think
  • emmarenshawemmarenshaw Community champion Posts: 699 Pioneering
    Welcome to the community @Laineypops I’m Emma, good to have you with us. Please give me a shout if you need anything.
  • LaineypopsLaineypops Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thanks for making me feel welcome everyone, much appreciated 😊
Sign in or join us to comment.