Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

happening again

woodbinewoodbine Member Posts: 2,893 Disability Gamechanger
The thread below is staying on page 2 of the forum even after a new comment is added, we've had this problem before but in this case I find it a bit odd ?

https://forum.scope.org.uk/discussion/77323/missing-disability-gamechanger#latest

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 7,305 Disability Gamechanger
    May have been put under review or something? 
  • woodbinewoodbine Member Posts: 2,893 Disability Gamechanger
    Thats what I thought at first @janer1967 but it doesn't say "thread closed", but if it's up for review it proves that scope cannot take constructive criticism which would be a shame.
  • CressidaCressida Member Posts: 683 Pioneering
    Yes I think my comment disappeared then reappeared. Thought I was losing the plot.
  • janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 7,305 Disability Gamechanger
    There is prob a way they can stop it moving up to you without closing the thread 

I dont know I'm not aware what they can and cant do 
  • Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Community Team Posts: 2,430 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 18
    Had a look at the settings and it seems to have been a minor glitch of sorts, which can happen with this platform. Just the other week it was sending duplicate notifications.

Same thing happened just the other day with a separate thread.

I've had a fiddle and it hopefully should be appearing now, so I will be closing this discussion as it will have served it's purpose. Thanks for flagging @woodbine

Please, if and when you notice an issue on the community, it makes it far easier and quicker to resolve if we are alerted via the report function.
    Online Community Coordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
This discussion has been closed.