happening again — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

happening again

Options
woodbine
woodbine Community member Posts: 11,658 Disability Gamechanger
The thread below is staying on page 2 of the forum even after a new comment is added, we've had this problem before but in this case I find it a bit odd ?

https://forum.scope.org.uk/discussion/77323/missing-disability-gamechanger#latest
2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    May have been put under review or something? 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,658 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thats what I thought at first @janer1967 but it doesn't say "thread closed", but if it's up for review it proves that scope cannot take constructive criticism which would be a shame.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Cressida
    Cressida Community member Posts: 1,018 Pioneering
    Options
    Yes I think my comment disappeared then reappeared. Thought I was losing the plot.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    There is prob a way they can stop it moving up to you without closing the thread 

I dont know I'm not aware what they can and cant do 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Had a look at the settings and it seems to have been a minor glitch of sorts, which can happen with this platform. Just the other week it was sending duplicate notifications.

Same thing happened just the other day with a separate thread.

I've had a fiddle and it hopefully should be appearing now, so I will be closing this discussion as it will have served it's purpose. Thanks for flagging @woodbine

Please, if and when you notice an issue on the community, it makes it far easier and quicker to resolve if we are alerted via the report function.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.