Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

possible libel

woodbinewoodbine Member Posts: 3,730 Disability Gamechanger
edited February 19 in Coffee lounge
I have deleted this because I thought it wise to allow scope the opportunity to delete a post I have reported as being nothing short of libel.
I will leave it at that for now.
my advice is given freely and is correct to the best of my knowledge.

Replies

• mikehughescqmikehughescq Member Posts: 5,941 Disability Gamechanger
    Interesting. As of today I’ve had enough. If Scope continue to allow abuse from posters I simply won’t respond. I’ve seen a couple of posts which obviously libel specific organisations here recently. The response from Scope was to suggest that the poster had a right to be angry. Enough already I think. 
  • woodbinewoodbine Member Posts: 3,730 Disability Gamechanger
    Mike they have not seen fit to remove the post containing what anyone could see was libel, however for my efforts I have been put on moderation, i kid you not !
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,924

Scope community team

Good morning.
    Just a quick update, the thread in question has been review and removed. We do not allow or condone remarks that could be considered libellous.
    Of course it's acceptable for members to share their frustrations about particular services or companies and share reviews of these, but remarks that are defamatory in nature will not be allowed, as per the community guidelines.
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
  • woodbinewoodbine Member Posts: 3,730 Disability Gamechanger
    Thank you Adrian, it really bothered me that scope could be leaving itself open to all sorts of action if a thread that contained libel was allowed to stay on site. I and others did report it at the time.
Sign in or join us to comment.