Changing second name with benefits — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Changing second name with benefits


I’m changing my second name and I was wondering how I change it with the benefits. I have tried phoning and not getting through. Does anyone know if you can just write to them and tell them? And what proof is acceptable to send? I have a deed poll with signed witnesses on that. Thanks for any help and advice ?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.